In several parts of the world, the Covid-19 is popping up again. The contamination is increasing. The number of people that catch the coronavirus is rising. People are frightened. Governments again did put stricter rules and measures into place to suppress the virus. New lockdowns for cafes and restaurants will be at least for the coming four weeks. Face masks are mandatory in grocery stores, shops, and other public buildings. Regular medical care in hospitals again is put on the back burner.
“Together we can do it. When vaccinations become available we will have the coronavirus under control”.
The world has not gone mad. No, it is the humanity in the world that has gone mad. The apostasy of the gay- parades, the carnivals, the drugs and alcohol, the discos, the idolatry, the same gender marriages, the transgenders, and many other wicked matters in life that have the power over the majority. The power of familiar spirits.
But aren’t we forgetting that the Almighty God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth has everything under His control? Did it ever occur to us that God not only allows the corona pandemic to happen? But that HE has caused the pandemic to happen. As a warning, a warning to take a step back and to come to our senses?
2Samuel 24:15 So the LORD sent a pestilence upon Israel from the morning even to the time appointed: and there died of the people from Dan even to Beer–sheba seventy thousand men.
Ezekiel 28:23 For I will send into her pestilence, and blood into her streets; and the wounded shall be judged in the midst of her by the sword upon her on every side; and they shall know that I am the LORD.
2Chronicles 21:14 Behold, with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people, and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods:
Pandemics have happened before, We think about the Spanish flu of 1918/ 1919. The virus has been roaming around until the late fifties of the last century. And still nobody knows exactly how it all started.
Jude 1:5-7 The Apostle Jude is writing in his epistle to believers and he is reminding them, the life of sin they once lived. They also were disobedient to God.
- 5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
- 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
- 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
In verse 5 Jude is referring to the story of Numbers 13.
- The Israelites did not believe God that they could enter the Land flowing of milk and honey. Ten spies said they could not enter the Promised Land. (Numbers 13:31, 32)
- Caleb said they could enter the Promised Land. (Numbers 13:30)
- Unbelief versus belief. Of all the Hebrew people who left Egypt, only Joshua and Caleb entered the Promised Land.
- In Numbers 14:20 God was going the smite the people with pestilence.
- In verse 21 Moses is pleading with God. Moses in this event is a representation of Christ as a mediator.
In verse 6 Jude is referring to the fallen angels, the sons of God. Part of the angels followed satan and left their first estate.
- 2Peter 2:4. For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment.
In verse 7 Jude is referring to the wicked people in Sodom and Gomorrah. All the people died, except for Lot and his family. God consumed the cities with fire and brimstone.
- Genesis 19:23-25 The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar.
- 24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
- 25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
- The story is in Genesis 19.
When God through His grace pulled you away from a false religion don’t take a part of that belief or anything tangible with you. Leave everything behind. It is a representation of Lot’s wife looking back. Genesis 19:26. Yes, also that rosary chain that you think is so pretty. It will destroy your soul. That cross is empty, the sin is paid for with the Blood of the Saviour. Jesus Christ is now at the Right Hand of the Father.
That modern bible version, get rid of that book. The dirt of God’s adversary is smeared all over the pure Word of God. And it is heavy poison to the soul.
God does everything by the Book. What happened in Biblical times also applies to us in the present time and for the time to come.
The Holy Ghost is pointing us to God’s Word. The Holy Ghost is pointing us to an angry God and His judgments. upon this earth. There are several clear examples in the Bible. For now, all His judgments are to warn us.
The Holy Ghost is reminding us of Jesus Christ the only Redeemer. Jesus Christ Who took our sin upon Him, The fierce anger of the Father, like a fire, it all came down upon the Saviour. The Saviour consumed the wrath of God. All our sins were consumed by the Saviour. It was the only way to make us free from sin and to stand justified before the Holy God.
The true Bible believer, the believer in Christ recognizes these judgments. The non-believers, those who mock God do not recognize the judgments because they don’t understand God. They don’t know Who the Almighty God is and what He stands for. That is because they don’t have the Holy Spirit dwelling within. HE is the Spirit of Truth.
The non-believers pushed God to the very edge of society. The fools don’t want the Most High to reign over them. They don’t want God’s grace by His Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ. They want no salvation.
God’s judgments are terrible and beyond words. God’s grace is a joy beyond measure.
Flee, oh flee to the foot of the cross, the cross of Golgotha. Jesus Christ paid for our sin with the shedding of His precious Blood and regained the power over the grave with His death.
Ask on the foot of the cross for the forgiveness of sin and bring anyone with you who also needs salvation. God will reject no one. You shall be fully protected.
Psalms 91:3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
Psalms 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Psalms 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
The I Am That I Am came and HE became one of us.
The following are the words of a dear friend of mine and a brother IN Christ JoshFX.
Once we are Born Again, and are then ‘IN‘ Christ Jesus, ALL our prayers, and intersession between us here on Earth, and The Throne Room of The Almighty, where Christ sits, at the Right Hand of The Father, interceding on our behalf…are presented in the way, and manner, in which we are expected to communicate our needs. This is one of the reasons that Believers close their Prayer requests with, “In The Name of Jesus….”
We have to always keep in mind, that JESUS is now our ALL…. and our….EVERYTHING….
- HE is now our Healer.
- HE is now our Provider.
- HE is now our High Priest.
- HE is not just our Saviour, but also…our LORD.
- In HIM is found, for The Believer, The Fullness of The Godhead. ‘HE‘ is The Way, The Life, and The TRUTH.
I rejoice ‘IN‘ my Saviour every day….and call out loud…
Thank YOU Jesus, for YOUR Atoning Blood. Amen.
Jesus Christ, The Only Way tho Salvation