The True Vine.
- John 15:1 I am the True Vine, and My Father is the Husbandman.
- John 15:5 I am the Vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without Me ye can do nothing.
The Vine of Sodom and Gomorrah.
- Deuteronomy 32:32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:
- Deuteronomy 32:33 Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.
Conveniently omitted from the modern critical text and also from the modern versions. “Thou shalt not bear false witness” The Godhead of the Christ is denied and then some…..
Romans 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
The modern versions are in contradiction with each other.
Mark 14:56 For many bare false witness against him, but their witness agreed not together.
“Get thee behind me satan” omitted in modern versions. Of course, satan does not want to know that Lord Jesus did not fall for him. All the kingdoms of the earth are and will be of God, to begin with.
Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.” Also Matthew 4:10.
These-Three-are- One is also called the Trinity. However, I rather use the words from the Bible “These Three-are-One”. Why? For the simple reason, God’s adversary does also has a trinity: satan, the beast, and the false prophet. All pagan religions do also have their trinity.
The Godhead in the New Testament.
- 1John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
In the order as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Matthew 28:19,20 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
In the order of the Holy Spirit, the Lord Jesus and God the Father.
- 1Corinthians 12:4-6 4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God Which worketh all in all.
Co-equal, co-eternal, co-possessing the nature of God thus the Three-are-One.
- Ephesians 4:4-6 the order is the Holy Spirit, the Son, and the Father. There is one Body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, 5 one Faith, one Baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
The Godhead in the Old Testament.
In the Old Testament, we also have the representation of the Three-Are-One described in 1John 5:7
- 1/Abraham – God the Father,
- 2/Isaac – The Word (Jesus Christ),
- 3/Jacob – The Holy Spirit.
Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Psalms 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.
Hosea 1:7 But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, nor by horses, nor by horsemen.
The Three-are-One, oh wonderful and great Mystery of the Most High; for our limited minds not to comprehend. The Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth came down manifested in the flesh to come to us to offer salvation.
Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him.
Paul Oestereicher a priest himself: Lord Jesus was to have a special love for his disciple John
Article about the: Netflix Movie
So where, does this insane claim come in by reading the following verses? It doesn’t but the suggestion is made by the modern neutral gender versions.
- Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Matthew 20 21-23 Then came to him the mother of Zebedee’s children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him. 21 And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom. 22 But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. 23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father. Also Mark 10:35-40.
That’s what happens when the to the core corrupt bibles are read. People are coming to the most wicked conclusions that cannot be made when we stay with King James Bible. Lack of knowledge of the Word of God is the most powerful weapon in the talons of satan; his signature is smeared all over God’s true and pure Word through modern versions.
Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Didn’t Lord Jesus come to earth for the salvation of mankind? And wasn’t the Christ fully God and fully Man?
- Luke 19:10 For the Son of man come to seek and to save that which was lost.
- Matthew 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
Remember we are lost by default unless we are born again.
- John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
Lord Jesus died for our sin! The suffering, the abuse, the shame that our Saviour had to go through. The battles against the evil spirits He had to conquer while He was, totally abandoned and separated from the Father. Isn’t this all beyond words?
Links for more information about false witnesses presented on a silver platter.
And BTW Lord Jesus was not born on December 25th.